- build and operate four performing arts theatres in downtown Edmonton, creating affordable, accessible and suitable performance space for students, artists and performance companies.
- Develop income producing real estate that will subsidize the operation and maintenance of the performing arts venues and create a long term, non-government funding source for arts and culture in Edmonton.
- Be self-sustaining, requiring no on-going operational support from any level of government.
- Located north of 103A Avenue, across from City Hall and adjacent to the new Royal Alberta Museum.
- A building for the University of Alberta, housing the Department of Music and Department of Art and Design, a 650 seat proscenium theatre/concert hall and a 200 seat recital hall.
- A mixed-use development with retail, commercial and residential components.
- A 1,650 seat full proscenium theatre with a 200 seat black box theatre and two rehearsal halls.
- Galleria plaza that will be an activity hub for community, cultural and civic events.
- Pedway connection to the Churchill LRT station.